It's all about CIM - Customer Interaction Management
- We believe that customers are important - without customers, no website, no organization, no enterprise to run.
- We believe that customers appreciate a personal approach, and like to be assisted in case of doubts.
- We believe that happy customers generate more turnover.
- We believe in IT as a facilitator for real-world problems.
- We believe that IT should be accessible, whether that means being user-friendly, responsive, secure or reasonably priced.
Still, we notice that
- A lot of, especially small organizations, are run from a (Gmail) mailbox.
- Mails are difficult to structure and to follow-up.
- Interactions generate items or reminders that require some action to be taken, and not everything can be done immediately.
- Tools to manage customer interactions exist, but are expensive and require a lot of attention by itself.
- Few tools integrate the need to combine interactions and work items, and understand that one can have customers speaking different languages.
So we came up with a tool that
- Is fundamentally built up with speed, usability and security in mind - always thinking about your customer first.
- Understands that different customers may speak different languages. And language is the basis for a personal approach
- Uses a user-friendly website as an interface, having your software updates managed by us.
- Is inexpensive to use but not entirely free - servers, storage and effort have a price as well.
Sign up for a demo and try for yourself. We're convinced that we change the world for you, and for your customers obviously as well.
And of course, if you yourself run into an issue or have an idea for improvement, we're the first ones to be there for you and make a change.